8.04.2010

C.O.R.E. Designer Spotlight :: Andy Uchytil

Q: Do you have a daily routine or ritual for your workflow?
I have a tendency to be hyperactive, so I usually try to keep a constant work flow throughout the day to distract me from the passing time.

Q: As a designer, what stresses you out the most?
Slow computers...

Q: What inspires you?

I feel a lot of my inspiration comes from the world around me and the imagination I view it with.

Q: How do you deal with failure?

If you failed at it the first time, you most likely won't fail at it the next time.

Q: What advice would you give to a designer just getting out of school?

Be as ambitious as you said you were going to be before you graduated.

Q: What work are you most proud of?

I'm always proud of something new, I'm most proud of the progress of my design skills.

Q: Where do you see print design 5 years from now?

I think print design will become more impressive as designers continue to progress and aspire to be what impresses them.

Q: Who’s your dream client? Why?

Small town local businesses. You seem to get more creative freedom and positive feedback from businesses that have less corporate restrictions.

1 Comments:

At August 4, 2010 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

After reading ecore's blog about their partnership with Verizon and the approach they're taking with the design, I feel that Andy's use of textures and colors, coupled with his extremely creative design-oriented mind, makes him a great designer to have around... and from the looks of it, he's doing a great job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home